Woohooo It’s starting to feel a lot like spring!
I don’t know about you guys, but I’m so ready for the change in season! Awaken your taste buds with this lemony dish after winter’s heavy meals.
- 1 ½ lb littleneck clams, scrubbed and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, mined
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Heat up a skillet on medium heat.
- Add the butter and saute the garlic until slightly browned.
- Add the clams into the skillet, and quickly toss around.
- Add the wine and cayenne pepper. Cover the skillet and let cook for 1 minute, or until the clams are all open.
- Add the lemon juice and parsley, stir to combine well. Remove from heat and serve immediately.