If you’re on a quest for beautiful skin, skip the trip to Sephora, head to the supermarket and get yourself some salmon. According to @drankiemake Salmon is jam-packed with omega-3 fatty acids- which help to calm inflammation, retain skin moisture, elasticity and act as a natural oil barrier to protect the skin from the outside world. Now that you know just how great salmon can be for your skin, you can try out the following recipe
Preparation time: 10 mins
- Puff pastry 1 sheet
- Honey 1tps
- Asparagus 9pcs
- Smoked salmon 6pcs
- Sour cream 4teaspoons
- Baby spinach 1bunch
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper, defrost puff pastry on top of it in room temperature.
- Roll up the edges of the puff pastry(approx 1cm ), brush them with honey for a shine and light browning.
- Using a fork, prick the central area of the puff pastry but not the border.
- Bake the pastry for 15 minutes until puffed and pale golden in colour.
- Meanwhile peel the lower two thirds of each asparagus and wash.
- Cook in boiling salted water for 2 minutes until tender, drain and lay on a plate.
- Remove the pastry from the oven and cool a little. Decorate with sour cream and the other ingredients as desired.