Cozy + smell of pancakes – alarm clock = weekend. – Amy Krouse Rosenthal
Spent the morning recreating my favourite pancakes from Bill’s.
And this is how i made it!
• 3 eggs, separated
• 190ml milk (i like using whole milk)
• 100g plain flour
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 250g ricotta
1. In a large bowl, stir together the egg yolks, milk, flour, baking powder and salt with a fork. Add
the ricotta and mix just a little.
2. In another bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Pour the egg whites into the large bowl and
fold in. There should be some lumps of ricotta throughout.
3. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat with enough vegetable oil to coat the pan. Scoop about
1/3 cup of batter into the pan to make 1 pancake. When the underside of the pancake is golden,
flip and cook on the other side until golden as well.
4. Serve warm with maple syrup and fresh fruit.