Sometimes, all you need to beat the heat is a good ol’bowl of poke!
- 1 lb sashimi grade salmon
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, to taste
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil, to taste
- 2 scallions, chopped finely
- 1 cup Japanese mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Sriracha sauce
- Slice salmon into small cubes, around 1 inch.
- Combine salmon cubes with soy sauce, sesame oil, and chopped scallion. Use enough to coat the salmon thinly. Chill in fridge while preparing the spicy mayo.
- In another bowl, whisking mayo and Sriracha briefly until combined. Take out salmon from the fridge, add the spicy mayo and mix gently until fully coated.