As much as I love pizza, tell me any pizza recipe that requires a rolling pin and I’ll probably respond with an eye roll. Tell me I have to let the dough rise for an hour after a long day of work and I’ll probably say, “Nope, not happening.” The truth is… an amateur chef with a full-time job can’t afford spending two hours on making her dinner!
Are you looking for yummy and instant pizza recipes just like me? If yes, you have come to the right place. This recipe needs no kneading or rising time. You can make this pizza in less than the amount of time it would take for pizza delivery. Voilà, dinner is ready!
1 sheet store-bought puff pastry, thawed
1 cup chicken (diced and seasoned with salt and pepper)
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon finely chopped spring onions
1 Tablespoon sake
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
2 Tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 210 degrees Celsius. Place defrosted sheet of puff pastry onto the parchment.
- Sauté chicken slightly, for 2min, under medium heat.
- Combine Teriyaki sauce ingredients in a bowl. Add the teriyaki sauce to the chicken, cook until the sauce is thickened and glossy, stirring occasionally, for around another 3 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the sauce.
- Spread the teriyaki sauce onto the puff pastry, leaving a ½ ” border around the edges.
- Distribute chicken evenly over teriyaki sauce then top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and just beginning to brown and the pastry crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 2 minutes before sprinkling with chopped spring onions.